This recipe is brought to you by bodybuilder, Charles Williams. Bodybuilding has turned him into a kitchen fiend! He is always looking for lean ways to recreate delicious foods. Why let your taste buds suffer when you there is a whole world of delicious lean foods to be had!
I can never get enough of protein pancakes. Who can pass up a protein rich food disguised as a treat?!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Power
- 1/2 Cup Oats (Blended)
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 TB Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- Grind oats in blender (on blend mode is sufficient)
- Stir dry ingredients together
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture and mix well (batter will be thick)
- Heat pan on medium heat or low-medium heat
- Spray pan with nonstick spray and slowly spoon or ladle batter into pan
- Cook time will vary based on the size of your cakes. Mine took about a minute and 30 seconds before I flipped them
- Top with fruit, Greek yogurt, sugar-free maple syrup, or smother that bad boy with peanut butter